Looking to trade 9 foot Diamond for 7 foot Diamond - Central Florida

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are really trying to clear out some space in our game room, and I don't want to totally drop pool, so..

Want to trade a 9 foot Diamond Pro/Am for a 7 foot Diamond Pro/Am, or whatever it is they call the commercial 7 footer.

This is a great deal for anyne who wants to upgrade on the cheap. Yu take care of pickup on the 9 footer, and for delivery and professional levelling (if needed) in the 7 footer.

I know times are tough, so a lot of people don't have the mney to pay the difference between the two.

Anyone who is looking for this kind of deal, hit me up.. I emailed both realkingcobra and Diamond Billiards with the same request, so jump on it while you can!

If you got the short Diamond light and will include it, I will trade my long Diamond light as well. I know I am taking a bit of a loss on this, but I just want room to get healthy when I get back from Afghanistan.. I have lost 15 lbs in two months, and want to keep things going.

Russ

P.S.. I will even throw in a set of spectator chairs in the deal, if we can do this in the next few weeks.

Last edited:

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't suppose you have his email address, do you? It's sometimes difficult to all from Afghanistan..

Thanks,

Russ