Loving the RTC Stream!

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to give some props to Melissa Herndon for running a great tournament out there. She has an incredible task with a very complicated format and she is doing a great job! Thanks, Melissa for running a good event!

Mike and Tina are doing a wonderful job on the stream and we appreciate the continual updates. It's nice to have commentators that know the girls well so they are giving great insight on the players and their games. It's also nice to see a lot of WPBA players in the chat supporting their friends.

I have to say that I LOVE this format. An incredible amount of pool is being played and I think it's going to be a good testiment of which talent deserves to move on. So, again, props to Melissa and the WPBA for planning and executing a great event!

If you haven't checked it out here's the stream link:
http://www.justin.tv/azbtv#

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just wanted to give some props to Melissa Herndon for running a great tournament out there. She has an incredible task with a very complicated format and she is doing a great job! Thanks, Melissa for running a good event!

Mike and Tina are doing a wonderful job on the stream and we appreciate the continual updates. It's nice to have commentators that know the girls well so they are giving great insight on the players and their games. It's also nice to see a lot of WPBA players in the chat supporting their friends.

I have to say that I LOVE this format. An incredible amount of pool is being played and I think it's going to be a good testiment of which talent deserves to move on. So, again, props to Melissa and the WPBA for planning and executing a great event!

If you haven't checked it out here's the stream link:
http://www.justin.tv/azbtv#

Please explain the format. I know that there are 8 groups of eight and half of each 8 will advance based on highest points in each group.

Will all 64 play today Saturday or will there be 32?

Thanks.