LTB carbide sanding mandrels

radge69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sent a message to Jetercues about the sets he posted, but looks like he hasn't been online in a month. I need a set of 3/8-10 .850 carbide sanding mandrels for sure, and possibly a set of .842 uni-loc. Does anyone have a set they are looking to sell, or a suggestion on who to get a set through?

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I sent a message to Jetercues about the sets he posted, but looks like he hasn't been online in a month. I need a set of 3/8-10 .850 carbide sanding mandrels for sure, and possibly a set of .842 uni-loc. Does anyone have a set they are looking to sell, or a suggestion on who to get a set through?
I might have a set of the 3/8-10 but do not make uniloc.

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you guys just re-grind these out of carbide drill jig bushings?
I'm at an age where glad to have survived some of my stupider activities in terms of toxic inhalents and really try not to grind much carbide except necessary cutting tools anymore. Besides that, first few i made when getting back into pool were "in a hurry" so just made them out of steel and hardened. Since i'm not production, they are fine. But have been considering a system with steel core, and replaceable carbide bushings.

Is this ignorance re-inventing the wheel, or is there a better way?

smt

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Let me know if you have a set Chris
I keep forgetting to check when I am in the shop. Feel free to call me anytime between 2 and 6 weekdays while I am in the shop and I will look in the drawer and see what sizes I have in stock.