LTB Dymondwood square/rod

str8shot

Crack Em' Hard
Silver Member
LTB a dymondwood rod big enough to make a shaft out of. I want the Charcoal Silvertone color (black and silver/grey). I know this is prob hard to come by but let me know if you have one you want to sell thanks.

jecues

JE cues
Silver Member
The problem is the factory burnt down last year. I have built some shafts out of dymondwood and they work great. I have been unable to locate any in the last 6-8 months. Rumor was that someone bought the patent to start making dymondwood again but have heard nothing about. JE

str8shot

Crack Em' Hard
Silver Member
I know i am looking for something that is rare as hens teeth ust hoping someome has one piece in the color i want they will sell.

Brickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the red, charcoal, black available, but that's the wrong color

So you have applejack which is red/charcoal or you have red which is cocobolo and the charcoal which is charcoal silvertone and then you have a black which is a special black that they made. Hard to make out what you have by your statement.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
So you have applejack which is red/charcoal or you have red which is cocobolo and the charcoal which is charcoal silvertone and then you have a black which is a special black that they made. Hard to make out what you have by your statement.

Applejack, sorry. The charcoal looks black in a few spots so I thought it was black and charcoal.

Brickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Applejack, sorry. The charcoal looks black in a few spots so I thought it was black and charcoal.

Easy to get confused as there were 53 colors and I used them all. Wish I could still get as I was on a roll. Hopefully someone will start to make again.