LTB: Used Schon w/ heavy 13mm shaft

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think I'm ready for a new shooter in the next month, and I'd like to try a Schön this time around.

I like the look of the STL 6, 7, 13, 15 for instance, but I'm open to other models in that neighborhood re: design.
To be honest, I'm looking for something that doesn't pronounce it's round points too much... :rolleyes:
Ideally, I'd like an ebony six pointer with a dark veneer and a clean pattern of inlays - but that's just ideally.

Let me know what you've got available...
I'm working with ~ 350-400 cash via PayPal.

PMs only, please (don't want my thread getting bumped a bunch within 48 hours).

Thanks,
Joaquin

:)

Last edited:

macneilb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have this Schon for $350 shipped, heavy 13mm shaft. Middle cue in the picture. Pm me if interested

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=330291

attachment.php

Cheers, Brett.

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Older

Be smart if your planning on getting a schon , Get an older one as most people will tell you the older ones hit and play much better then the newer ones. I have used schon all my life, at least 30 years of playing with about 15 different schons. It's a well known fact the older ones play much better then the ones they make these days.

jdelcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Be smart if your planning on getting a schon , Get an older one as most people will tell you the older ones hit and play much better then the newer ones. I have used schon all my life, at least 30 years of playing with about 15 different schons. It's a well known fact the older ones play much better then the ones they make these days.

I hear ya... I'm familiar, and I've got it on my mind.
I've got reasons either way & I'll wait to see what comes my way.

Thanks, mate.

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Prices

His prices are much to high, You could do much better on your own. And to answer the PM you sent me yes I did buy that 1993 schon, Will get in in a day or to, If for some reason I don't want to keep it are you still interested in it ?????????