LTT Brand new Ob2 shaft that fits schulr for a 3/8x10 ob2 or Pred z2 shaft?

DirtyDawg69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi, I recently won an OB2 shaft from Bigtruck and Had the Joint custom made by OB to fit my Schuler, Now I'm thinking about buying a custom cue that uses the 3/8 x 10 and was wondering if anyone out ther had one of these they would like to trade? Looking for a ob2 or Predatorz2 in the Black collor. Mine is Brand new with the stickers still on the shaft with a Black collor, and I would prefer the same but open to offers, The price on the invoice I got from ob was $245 so I assume thats what I could get a new ob or predator for? Thanks for looking, SOLD

Last edited:

DirtyDawg69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Or I will sell outright.

Will sell outright for $225 or B/o + shipping. Todd Just an Fyi -=It takes 4 weeks to get one from ob, you could have this in your hands in less than a week.

Last edited:

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Schuler?

I'd like to see the joint. Any chance of a photo? I've got a Schuler, but I've never seen a custom made shaft/joint for a Schuler.

Good luck on the sale.

Charlie

gwjackal

Paradigm Cue Sports
Silver Member
Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
I'd like to see the joint. Any chance of a photo? I've got a Schuler, but I've never seen a custom made shaft/joint for a Schuler.

Good luck on the sale.

Charlie

Rick that worked or used to work with schoney has the same setup. Schuler butt ob shaft. And they do play pretty sporty!

DirtyDawg69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Schuler ob shaft.

What I ment buy custom made by Ob was that they do not stock these like they do more standard configurations. So it was custom made BY Them. It fits just as good and is a flush as my standard Schuler shaft. If your interested in it let me know and I can get you some pictures, But it looks no differant than my schuler, Predator and ob2 shaft. Please let me know if you have anyother Questions.
The first and second Pictures are a predator z2 on the left and Ob2 on right and the 3rd Picture is the Ob2 on the left and the origional schuler shaft on the right. The Ob2 shaft has never been chalked and still has the Origional stickers on it. Thanks, Todd

Attachments

• Seat  joint 009.jpg
    Seat joint 009.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 84
  • Seat  joint 010.jpg
    Seat joint 010.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Seat  joint 013.jpg
    Seat joint 013.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited: