Lucasi Custom LZE66 Cue / RAW Pearl Inlays / Kamui Soft Tip / Low Deflection

ATX Trading

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also listed on eBay with the same title if you want to try your luck at the auction instead.

$300

DESCRIPTION:

- Has 1 knick on butt & 2 on grip, nothing major / can be repaired easily if you wanted (pictured)
- Has upgraded Kamui Soft Tip
- This pool cue shoots amazing, have won 1st in BCA / NAPA league with it various times
- #1009 in series apparently
- Notice the RAW pearl inlays! They are complimented everywhere I go. The majority of these came with a very plain normal pearl pattern, very few have the full raw pearl effect. A true head turner
- I originally paid $749.99 for this cue just 3 years ago

STATS:

- Wood: Antique Stained Birds Eye Maple
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Plate: Stainless Steel with Lucasi Logo
- Joint: Stainless Steel
- Rings: Black and white checkered rings
- Length: 58”
- Wrap: Black Leather Wrap
- Shaft: 12.75mm Zero Flexpoint / Low Deflection shaft
- Pin: Uni-Loc quick release joint
- Forearm: Antique stain with four crushed grey velvet points outlined with ebony veneers
- Bumper: Black rubber
- Tip: Upgraded Kamui Soft
- Ferrule: XTC Ferrule

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 363
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 355
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_6423.jpg
    IMG_6423.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG_6425.jpg
    IMG_6425.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 352

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you paid $749.99 you got ripped off.
It sells for $481.94 all over the net.
Wrong forum to try the eBay phony crap.
Most production cues are worth about half of what they sell for.

ATX Trading

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you paid $749.99 you got ripped off.
It sells for $481.94 all over the net.
Wrong forum to try the eBay phony crap.
Most production cues are worth about half of what they sell for.

Listen kid,

I have sold many cues here, many of which were $1000-3000 + custom cues. I know what I'm doing and don't need your negativity.

Firstly, the cue was $750 when they were originally released. Just like anything else, production cues go down in value, and sale price. So, the fact that you can find it now for $481.94 has nothing to do with what it originally cost on release or more-so; what I paid for it.

Secondly, I did not post the eBay link, therefore I did not break any rules. I am aware there is an eBay listing section.

Last but not least, I'm sorry you can not afford the cue. I suggest looking for an old Budweiser cue.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Listen kid,

I have sold many cues here, many of which were $1000-3000 + custom cues. I know what I'm doing and don't need your negativity.

Do you have multiple accounts here? Is your name Justin?

I only ask because your join date and itrader status does not support your statement.

GLWS

ATX Trading

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have multiple accounts here? Is your name Justin?

I only ask because your join date and itrader status does not support your statement.

GLWS

This is my only account now. My previous account I lost because I lost that particular email to a hacker. Literally. Instead of attempting to recover it and such I decided to not risk it and start from scratch. My name is not Justin. I'm Eric.