Lucasi Hybrid laminated shafts

they aren't so "new"... I played with them for about 2 years. they play real close to a Predator 314. I had Lucasi 217? with the radial laminated shaft. It was a super cue for the money.

For what its worth.....the same company that makes Lucasi....makes Predator..

good luck with it...

G.
 
they aren't so "new"... I played with them for about 2 years. they play real close to a Predator 314. I had Lucasi 217? with the radial laminated shaft. It was a super cue for the money.

For what its worth.....the same company that makes Lucasi....makes Predator..

good luck with it...

G.

actually the hybrid shafts are different. lucasi did have a few cues with laminated shafts, same as their standard shaft, but just laminated. the hybrid shaft has a different front end construction to lower deflection, in addition to the laminations. basically the same as the universal smart shaft LS (made by the same company), minus the interchangeable joint and piezoelectric fabric. it is lower deflection, but not as much as a predator or ob. the taper is a little bit less aggressive than the universal, but the shaft still hits pretty stiff. a pretty nice shaft overall, has a nice solid hit. mine also is on the heavier side which i like, but i don't know if this is true of all of them
 
Back
Top