Lucky Flip/Marker Coin?

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Do any of you carry a particular coin for flipping for break, game marker under the rail, or for when you owe a ball in 1P as a token of luck so to speak?

I’ve carried these for years. The penny was my father’s which came into my possession when he passed. The nickel is mine, a gift from him to me the day I set out on my first road adventure many years ago. What a long strange trip it’s been.
IMG_0797.jpeg

CLAUD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A few years ago we lost a team member and all around great guy to cancer. We had medalions made and sold them. Everyone who knew him wanted one. All of the proceeds went to Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in his honor. This is what I use. His name is hidden as I don't like posting anyone's name on the net. His nickname appears on the "tails" side. About 1 1/2 inch diameter.
POOL_COIN.jpg

DynoDan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a pair of ‘double-sided’ quarters (just for laughs), but don’t dare carry/display them. If a person was unethical, he could carry the double-‘tails‘ one, and always let his opponent make the call (statistics reveal majority will call ‘heads’)😁

Willowbrook Wolfy

Going pro
Gold Member
I always leave the hall with my pockets empty or leave the coins on the table when they are not….had a little green squishy from my daughter to mark pockets with in APA for a while though. And before that a pink one. They don’t last long in your pocket before they turn to junk.