Mace Jump/Break and (3) 314 shafts

nichollss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For Sale: Rick Howard’s Mace Jump/ Break Cue 18.5 oz with a layered Tiger tip. Good condition, great cue but I use Predator’s products now. I will take $250 for it obo.

For Sale: (3) Predator 314 shafts with the silver ring. They are all 5x16x14.

Two of them have Talisman layered tips and are used but in good condition, they are the standard lengths. (29”) $150 each

The other one is brand new with a moori layered tip but it is 30” in length. I couldn’t get used to that extra inch. This shaft has only been used a couple of times at my home. I will take $200 for it.

I will add some pic's later. Or I can email them to you.

nichollss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pictures of cue and shafts

I cannot get the pic's loaded for some reason if you want to see them just send me your email and I'll send them out. Thanks

nichollss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Best offer wins the whole set

Alright best offer gets the whole set Ends 2/14/05 I'll start at 200.00 :)

nichollss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
mjantti said:
$350 ? Is this an auction ? :)

I guess you could call it that. Just figured somebody would like a good deal. Don't feel like going to fleabay. Don't go to many poolroooms anymore because I work all the time. I got $350 $350 $350 do I hear $375 lol :D

cue_club

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the Lot!

Hey there... $375 it is. When will you be closing the auction?.. and how would you like to get paid? Paypal? or...

nichollss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For all the no it all's out there excatly what else would you like for me to do give you the d..n cue's If you win the bid and you transfer the money into paypal you will get what I promised you. You know not everbody out there is a crook. Better yet it you win the bid I will hold them for you and you can drive down to Georgia and swap the $$$$$ face to face. But let's see here I've got 900.00 worth of stuff I'm willing to let go at a discount rate and that's still not good enough is it!!! :mad: Here's your escrow South Georgia it's not to far to drive since you are so insecure.

nichollss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Leading bidder

Cue Club has the lot for $375.00 right now Hang in there Club you might just get a d**n good deal. :)

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I'm kinda "insecure" because I was scammed by a poster here who wasn't here long and sold me a red herring Mace.
You don't need to send the cue to the winner after the auction is over. You send it to the escrow person then you get your money.
Most long-time members here have no problems dealing with other long-time members.
But, when a new poster who's trying to sell goodies with no pics and no real name from the seller, you should understand some aprehension.
I've offered escrow service for free to two posters here who traded cues.
They both got their cues and are happy nobody was scammed.

Last edited:

Rackin_Zack

Suffering from OCBD
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JoeyInCali said:
I'm kinda "insecure" because I was scammed by a poster here who wasn't here long and sold me a red herring Mace.
You don't need to send the cue to the winner after the auction is over. You send it to the escrow person then you get your money.
Most long-time members here have no problems dealing with other long-time members.
But, when a new poster who's trying to sell goodies with no pics and no real name from the seller, you should understand some aprehension.
I've offered escrow service for free to two posters here who traded cues.
They both got their cues and are happy nobody was scammed.

Joey's also doing escrow (sortof) for Edwin with his 12 cue series he offered us here at AZB! He's just a helluva guy!!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Rackin_Zack said:
Joey's also doing escrow (sortof) for Edwin with his 12 cue series he offered us here at AZB! He's just a helluva guy!!
Thanks Zack.
Joe of ClassicCues I believe does escrowing too.
So does Profficient Billiards.
Speaking of Edwin, he's disappeared. :D
The man is so busy these days. :)
He was working on finalizing his shafts the last time we spoke.
He''s prolly bouncing and weighing them right now. :D

Rackin_Zack

Suffering from OCBD
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JoeyInCali said:
Thanks Zack.
Joe of ClassicCues I believe does escrowing too.
So does Profficient Billiards.
Speaking of Edwin, he's disappeared. :D
The man is so busy these days. :)
He was working on finalizing his shafts the last time we spoke.
He''s prolly bouncing and weighing them right now. :D

Yeah, I just dropped him an email to see how everything was going and how my scrim ideas worked out. I'm quite excited about getting my ER! I also just ordered another cue from Skip Weston that I think will be awesome!!