B bbb AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Apr 13, 2013 #1 before todays matches Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
Johnnyt Burn all jump cues Silver Member Apr 13, 2013 #3 bbb said: todays matchups View attachment 271279 Click to expand... Thanks for posting the scoreboard. I'm not a big 1-hole fan but with tournaments like this I'm going to become for sure. Thanks again and I'm buying tonight's PPV. Johnnyt
bbb said: todays matchups View attachment 271279 Click to expand... Thanks for posting the scoreboard. I'm not a big 1-hole fan but with tournaments like this I'm going to become for sure. Thanks again and I'm buying tonight's PPV. Johnnyt
M marty1358 Marty1358 Apr 13, 2013 #4 Frost breaks the ice Defeats Alex 3-2 in first match of the day
jasonlaus Rep for Smorg Silver Member Apr 13, 2013 #5 I'd be there but I was busy getting my 10 footer delivered PPV is better anyway
L lastdimetaker AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 14, 2013 #6 bbb said: before todays matches View attachment 271278 Click to expand... Do you have the updated scoreboard. Who won
bbb said: before todays matches View attachment 271278 Click to expand... Do you have the updated scoreboard. Who won
benny-the-blade AzB Silver Member Silver Member Apr 14, 2013 #7 lastdimetaker said: Do you have the updated scoreboard. Who won Click to expand... Last night Alex beat Daulton 3-2 and Shane defeated Efren 3-1. Earlier today, Alex shutout Corey 3-0. I believe only Alex, Shane and Shannon have a shot at the crown at this point.
lastdimetaker said: Do you have the updated scoreboard. Who won Click to expand... Last night Alex beat Daulton 3-2 and Shane defeated Efren 3-1. Earlier today, Alex shutout Corey 3-0. I believe only Alex, Shane and Shannon have a shot at the crown at this point.