Make it Happen Talk 12/15

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Notice they are not calling 95% of shots and no one is yelling foul because they are not ASSWIPES!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
They have a different rule variation in this event- if you kick, you do not have to call the ball so they allow slop shots on kicks

Seriously , they need to standardise 10 ball and disallow all these variations in different tourneys

I agree, but I do like kicking the object ball and not having to call the pocket, but I would like to be able to have the choice as the incoming player to take the shot that is left or not. 10 ball players should not have to rely on lady luck when a player tries to luck a kicked ball in, instead of calling a shot or playing a safe.

JoeyA

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table after 2 matches

10394777_1158869324163251_4947191140765987498_n.jpg

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coming up in about 10 mins
2 top guns Darren v Thorsten
They are practising now

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
My video cut out during the Hill hill Appleton match!!!!:angry:
Got it back now waiting for Earl and same thing!!!!!!!!

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Refreshed again. PITA cause I have to go upstairs.
Earl is talking about no side pockets again.... In warm up lol!!!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Shane, showing Earl the carom shot that he made in the Mosconi Cup and sets it up and shoots the same carom shot and makes it. I guess he got lucky.

JoeyA

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My video cut out during the Hill hill Appleton match!!!!:angry:
Got it back now waiting for Earl and same thing!!!!!!!!

I've cut out at least 8 times today and usually right at the end of a rack or match-crazy

I just updated Chrome and we will see what happens.

I went down the INSTANT Thorsten made the 10 ball to take the match-The INSTANT!! He barely had time to start to raise his fist and it was gone!!

PS- I love how SVB and Earl get along. Even when Earl is being a jerk towards SVB, he just smiles.

Last edited: