Makers of pool tables

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Need a little help, I saw a pool table that I thought it said the maker was Raddison or something like that. Does anyone know who what their name is, I think it is made outside the US.---Smitty

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was just going to reply that I had found out it was Rasson, that modern looking table to me is just beautiful. Wonder how they play?--Smitty

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
their stuff appears to be of the highest quality, because of that, I'm doubting you could get one stateside imported at a price comparable to the other top tables

I dislike cheap chinese crap as much as the next guy but their luxury goods rival the best in the world

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That Magnum snooker table looks nice, the V base pool table is also an interesting design. The rest of the stuff looks to be clones of all the other home tables out there.

What I can't figure out is why they can't hire an 18 yr old English speaker for $100 to poof read their web site so it's in proper English.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poof or proof? LOL Everybody makes grammatical or spelling errors...even professional writers. I've found several errors in Mark Wilson's new book...and it was proof-read several times. :D

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Read the site, it's in Chinglish, not so much some errors in writting. I find it funny that so much product packaging and companies with websites in English do not use proper translators to write their copy.

Last edited:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Everyone wants to copy brunswick but mostly copy the GC style..
If your going to purchase a import table you might as well by a brunswick but if you really insist on importing a table I can set you up with a quality YALIN pool table. But if not there are several good quality pool tables here state side for your I choose from.

Rob.M

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't get me wrong I am not buying a import, I just said I like the look of that table.---Smitty