Making a Pool Cue - Really Cool and Relaxing Video

CLAUD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes I was a bit concerned as he pushed those small pieces of ebony over the jointer/planer without the aid of push sticks. A great vid! Thanks for sharing!
Absolutely. My brother, 40+ years as a finish carpenter, removed the end of his finger like that. I haven't pushed anything smaller than 1 1/4" through my jointer and I always use a push stick.

Zerksies

I found this to be oddly relaxing. Guy made a pretty good looking cue here.

This guy is pretty good. I first got introduced by his family's bigger channel Izzy's toy time. My kid gets stuck on stupid with their videos. He made a few small cues in that channel. I think he has another channel too. For a beginner cue maker he does some impressive work.

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
This guy is pretty good. I first got introduced by his family's bigger channel Izzy's toy time. My kid gets stuck on stupid with their videos. He made a few small cues in that channel. I think he has another channel too. For a beginner cue maker he does some impressive work.

He's also super nice and glad to answer questions about his techniques.

Zerksies

My family has been a fan of his entire youtube channel for years now, my son loves the Izzy's toy time channel. I didn't know about his cue making till a few months ago, but i am really impressed with his work. They have over a million followers so i guess it gives him the money and time for cue making.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
What a fantastic video. Any idea what a cue like that would cost?

Check out this thread