Manning Cues ?

Manning Cues

Registered
I have opened a new on line store that has distribution facilities in USA and Canada.

My question is: What do you like about or dislike about current on line billiard stores. I would like my site to offer you exactly what you want every time.
I value your opinions and figured this is the best spot to ask.

Thank you,

Manning Cues
www.manningcues.com

Last edited:

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome to the board Peyton. I was wondering what you would do when you could no longer play football! Nice career move. :grin:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just took a quick look at your site and it looks good. I did click on a few cues and the pics were not very big or clear.
The one thing that bugs me about on line cue site is that everyone has to sell at the same price dictated by the manufacturer or distributor. What ever happened to free trade?

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On a more serious note, I have financed payments for custom cues with buyers who really liked what I had but didn't have the cash up front to buy it outright. I make them put up a certain amount of money as upfront money depending on the value of the cue, and work out a payment plan. Normally I give them until a certain date to pay off the balance and if they miss it, I keep the upfront money. It is put in writing/email/pm and they must respond. I don't care how much the pay periodically as long as the balance is paid off by the agreed upon date. Only had one guy miss the payment date. He agreed to pay a penalty to extend it. When they give me the upfront money, I set the cue aside for them. When the date is missed, it is back on the market and they have the option to start over or continue on their payment plan if I have not met them to refund their money minus the upfront. Many have "layaways" with short timelines that some can't meet. I have allowed for up to 6 months, but I don't need the money bad enough to worry about it. Might be tough to do as a business, but just a thought.