Maple Burl - Ebony - Ready for Inlays

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I plan on inlaying this cue next week or the week after. This is one of two I have near completion that is not sold. If somebody steps up before I inlay it, they can do what they want with the Inlays. If not, I plan on keeping it fairly simple.

10-09-08-001.jpg


10-09-08-002.jpg
 
Really nice. Your use of the paper thin black veneers really make the colored veneers "jump out". Love your work by the way.
 
tony your work is impressive as always. your veneers are incredible. i always enjoy seeing whats next from you. just wow.


Reed
 
Tony Zinzola said:
I plan on inlaying this cue next week or the week after. This is one of two I have near completion that is not sold. If somebody steps up before I inlay it, they can do what they want with the Inlays. If not, I plan on keeping it fairly simple.

10-09-08-001.jpg


10-09-08-002.jpg

Beautiful Cue Tony, what type of wood did you use it core it with?

Thanks Tony
 
Tz

I just picture a desert with a bunch of giant pink lizards running around. That's a beautiful wrap piece.
 
I like the Tomato Lizard.....

Really nice looking forearm Tony.....pls send it out to the Koomaster for the tomato wrap -- so we can touch and feel it up close at the WCCS :thumbup:
 
Back
Top