Mark Tadd Vs Jose Parica - Bank Pool Video

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I found it by accident and enjoyed it. If you've never seen Mark play, you are in for a treat. If you have seen this video before, enjoy it again. Mark is by far one of the best money players ever.

MARK TADD VS JOSE PARICA
 
great video wish it was longer, i would like to see the whole session, the pockets are very big on that table-which is cool, i like big pockets, not because its easier I like to build angles by shooting into a certain part of the pocket, not in banks but other games.
 
thanks for the video. i love this stuff. EDIT: nevermind....brain fart
thanks,
Jay
 
Last edited:
Now you've gone too far......

Blackjack said:
The best part was that I got to see it for free.
:cool:

I'm tellin' Russ.....I'm tellin' Russ.....I'm tellin' Russ......I'm tellin' Russ.....:D
 
Blackjack said:
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I found it by accident and enjoyed it. If you've never seen Mark play, you are in for a treat. If you have seen this video before, enjoy it again. Mark is by far one of the best money players ever.

MARK TADD VS JOSE PARICA

Thank you. I have never seen Mark play but have heard of him plenty.
 
Back
Top