Market Prices for Schon R-12

BigDon

DESi Customs
Silver Member
Hey guys, I have this Schon R-12 that I am looking to list for sale but not really sure what the market is like. I thought maybe you guys could give me an idea of what I should be asking. I am looking to upgrade some of my cue building and repair stuff and I am using this to raise some funds.

The butt could stand a refinish and wrap done. I know the new owner could get great work done on these vintage cues at Proficient for just over a hundred and they come out looking really good. The shaft has some roll to it and is prob some where around a 11.5 tip diameter. Have not checked it with my calipers yet.

I have been thinking of selling this for a while now and they last time I noticed someone looking for one I mentioned having this and my inbox instantly blew up to the point I could not keep up with trying to answer everyone. Here is some pictures to give you an idea. I will put better ones on the sale ad. I know the demand is out there but what do you guys think is fair price to ask? Thanks for your help!

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

Sorry guys, thought I had posted in Cue Maker area.

Last edited:

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trade

I was going to ask if you are interested in a trade, I have a test hit only scruggs I want to trade, But after reading your shaft is 11.5 MM I changes my mind, Honestly that is going to be a killer for you getting top $ , Guys are looking for full 13MM shaft.. Good luck. Buy the way do you have a repair lathe you want to trade...

BigDon

DESi Customs
Silver Member
Yea, that's the way I came across it was with that small shaft. I just got it out for someone to borrow and figured I should let someone else get some use out of it instead of it spending a few more years tucked away.

I will have a Unique shop Companion I will be looking to prob let go of after I get the rest of my other lathe straight.