Matching Predator Shaft to southwest

i had seyberts make me on with a black colar, not sure if they can match ring work or not.
 
Rick Howard would do it.

Ant812 said:
i had seyberts make me on with a black colar, not sure if they can match ring work or not.

Rick Howard can do it and I am sure he would. You might also have him make a shaft using his shaft wood. I am not sure if has used all of his last bunch but he told me he had some really really good wood. It wasnt the super white stuff, but the quality was incredible. If you are okay with the older looking more yellow wood.

Hope that helps,

Ken
 
I do all of the custom work for Seybert's and I've done many SW/Predators.

Ant812, I made your shaft and if you wanted matching ring-work you could have had it. All I need is a pic of the rings since SW uses so many different veneer combinations.

If you want a shaft made on a Gen1 partial then I can do it private treaty. If you'd like a Gen2 then we'd go thru Sey. Thanx, KJ
 
pharaoh68 said:
Call me crazy for asking this question but why would you want to match a Predator shaft to a South West???

Call me crazy also!! Why on earth would you want to do this???
 
Back
Top