Matchroom 2024 World Pool Masters (25-28 April), Germany, Winner $40K

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would someone please dumb this down for me? Lets use Filler and Kaci as the example.
You mean odds conversion
Just plug in this converter https://www.aceodds.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter.html

This is Filler odds in all odds formats :D
conv1.PNG

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice interview live with Kaci now. Talking about his broken hand. Good to have the personal stories and build player interest, off the table.

it still looked a mess on medial side of forearm, that's some serious surgery. big bulge and not all fingers working properly. if it was the other arm he probably wouldn't be playing

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kaci was up 4-1 before losing 9-6 to filler. Filler won last 3 games.
Ouschan was up 6-0 before Lechner made a ball. Max was mounting a comeback,but couldn’t do it. Albin was up 8-2. Albin won 9-6.
Yapp won the first game against Shaw. That was all. Jason 9-1

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kaci was up 4-1 before losing 9-6 to filler. Filler won last 3 games.
Ouschan was up 6-0 before Lechner made a ball. Max was mounting a comeback,but couldn’t do it. Albin was up 8-2. Albin won 9-6.
Yapp won the first game against Shaw. That was all. Jason 9-1
The fix was in! :cool:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't know what was going on at the Matchroom stats desk today, but quite a few of the stats they posted for today's 3 matches were wrong.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know what was going on at the Matchroom stats desk today, but quite a few of the stats they posted for today's 3 matches were wrong.

aren't they always.. i find it hard to believe that kaci didn't break and run even once. either way, they should just employ you! i'm sure many pro players know about your stats