Matchroom US Open Fall 2022

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
But where?
Mandalay Bay or???

Here's a copy/paste

''The World Cup of Pool will be the feature of the summer pool calendar, before the 44th US Open Pool Championship this autumn.''

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Yep, they might put it in the same time slot as it once was, fall of every yr. Wonder if they worked something out with Fleming?

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, they might put it in the same time slot as it once was, fall of every yr. Wonder if they worked something out with Fleming?
Pat Fleming’s International 9-Ball, 10-Ball and One Pocket events are scheduled for October 22-30, 2021 in Norfolk, VA.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just FB'd MR. Here's their oh-so-lame response: " Details will be announced in due course". Tough to make travel plans based on 'due course'. Covid or no they should have dates by now.

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No inside information, but I would bet it’s after the Pat Fleming event. Mosconi Cup is at Mandalay Bay in the first week of December. Scheduling the U.S. Open in November, for example, would allow the Mosconi Cup team members from both sides to stay out west until the Cup starts.

rharm

Registered
No inside information, but I would bet it’s after the Pat Fleming event. Mosconi Cup is at Mandalay Bay in the first week of December. Scheduling the U.S. Open in November, for example, would allow the Mosconi Cup team members from both sides to stay out west until the Cup starts.
Didn't the Mosconi get moved to the UK again this year?