May 29-30, Joss Northeast 9-Ball Tour

Keith McCready

Pro Player
This is the last Joss Tour stop before the $25,000-added Joss Tour championship and the Larry Lisciotti Memorial in Portland, Maine, which will occur on June 3-6.

On May 29 and 30th, Memorial Day weekend, there will be a $3,000-added tournament At Snooker's Billiards on 145 Clifford Street, in Providence, Rhode Island. Race to 9, double elimination, and $100 entry fee.

Mike Webb of Webb Custom Cues will be on hand for custom cues and complete cue repairs. He gave my stick a tune-up at the Joss tourney in Albany last month, and I won the event.

For more information, call Snooker's at (401) 351-7665.

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Dave, I will definitely be there in Providence, Rhode Island. I haven't been to Snookers Billiards, but I've heard it's a first-class pool room, excellent equipment, a full bar :D, and a good restaurant.

Had a hard time making reservations for this Memorial Day weekend, as everything is filled up and charging premium rates for the holidays. The closest place with vacancies is the Comfort Inn, (401) 732-0470, at $169 per night, in Warwick, Rhode Island, about a 10-minute drive to the pool room.

From there, I'll be heading for the Joss Tour Finale at Spot Shots in Portland, Maine. I am looking forward to the Larry Lisciotti Memorial Party which will happen on Saturday night, June 5, I'm told, a celebration of Larry's life with old friends and good cheer. This is one tournament I wouldn't miss for anything in this world. I hope to see some of you all there! :)

Dave in Boston

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith

That stinks about the hotel forgot about the holiday this weekend. Hope to see you there I will buy you a beer or two (or more depending on the ride home haha)

Do you plan on spending the week in new england after the tourney or are you going back home?

Dave

Keith McCready

Pro Player
Dave, next stop after Providence is Portland, Maine, for the $25,000-added Joss Tour final, June 3-6. This tournament is a memorial to a dear friend of mine, Larry Lisciotti, who recently passed away, and I wouldn't miss this event for anything on this earth. Hope to see you there! :)