Mcues(Mario Carasa) custom cues available.

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Butterfly cue has been Sold. The fourth from the left, Rosewood full splice with veneers and white/green wrap.Sold

IMG_0153.jpg
IMG_0155.jpg
IMG_0156.jpg
IMG_0157 2x4 case.jpg

All cues are straight and almost new or new condition. With at least one 12.5+ shaft, contact me for details. Priority mail delivery. Butterfly cue third from left Sold....Priority mail delivery. Thanks
#4 Full splice Rosewood into straight Maple. four mother of pearl inlays, intricate, colorful ringwork. One low deflection 13mm Maple shaft. $1250
#1 Amboyna burl set, two 13mm shafts plus matching jump cue and one shaft. $1450. 100% satisfaction guarantee. You don't like it for any reason send it back for full refund.

Last edited:

ShootPool1967

AzBilliards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I would like to obtain the information on the 1st cue on the left. Not the jump cue, but the first shooting cue. Thanks

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
For me....
4th cue, from the left-
Steel joint, white linen wrap, has dots in the points.
Thank you
For me....
4th cue, from the left-
Thank you
Rosewood into straight Maple..5/16 14 Stainless joint..dot inlays, intricate, colorful ringwork....One 13mm Maple shaft. Cue has an 8" extension with quick connection. $SOLD

Last edited:

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I would like to obtain the information on the 1st cue on the left. Not the jump cue, but the first shooting cue. Thanks
That's part of Amboyna burl set including matching jump cue with shaft ..Burl was professionally stabilized and cored with Purple heart. Two 13mm shafts. Modified 3/8 10 Joint. The set was made ten years ago. Like new$1450.

Forum rules require that prices be

Forum rules require that prices be posted.
Thank you
For me 2nd pic down 4th cue from the left. Thanks!
Read the above description
For me....
4th cue, from the left-
Thank you

View attachment 715576View attachment 715577View attachment 715578View attachment 715579

All cues are straight and almost new or new condition. With at least one 12.5+ shaft, contact me for details. Priority mail delivery. Butterfly cue third from left Sold....Priority mail delivery. Thanks
#4 from the left. Full splice Rosewood into straight Maple. four mother of pearl inlays, intricate, colorful ringwork. One low deflection 13mm
Maple shaft. $Sold

Last edited:

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
not sure if im allowed to do this, but i owned one of his jump cues, theres zero production jump cue that can compete. it was criminally easy to jump with, felt like cheating. highly recommended.