Measles cue ball and Kamui chalk

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At home I use a measles cue ball and always Kamui chalk .98. The measles cue ball seems to accumulate frequent chalk marks...much more often than the regular Aramith cue ball. Anyone else experience this?
 
At home I use a measles cue ball and always Kamui chalk .98. The measles cue ball seems to accumulate frequent chalk marks...much more often than the regular Aramith cue ball. Anyone else experience this?

Yep...

If you get a chance, hit a few balls with taom pyro chalk. It's the cleanest chalk I've used to date that still does the job.

I use it at home.

Having said that, I use Magic chalk when at public rooms and playing rotation games.

Jeff
 
Yes.
Also, kamui chalk is my least favorite.
Many better options.

I like the measle ball so I deal with it.

Same here. I got eleven different cue balls and even more different brands of chalk and kamui chalk is my least favorite of all ....especially with the measles ball.

I would use masters chalk before I used kamui.

In general, kamui makes a pretty good tip. You would think they would make a pretty good or even better chalk.

Jeff
 
At home I use a measles cue ball and always Kamui chalk .98. The measles cue ball seems to accumulate frequent chalk marks...much more often than the regular Aramith cue ball. Anyone else experience this?

Yes seemed that way to me.

Not sure if matters much other than how it looks. I didn’t have more bad contacts or skids or scooches than any other CB.
 
At home I use a measles cue ball and always Kamui chalk .98. The measles cue ball seems to accumulate frequent chalk marks...much more often than the regular Aramith cue ball. Anyone else experience this?
You’re talking about using the cue ball that holds the most chalk marks and the chalk that imparts the most chalk marks on a cue ball – bad combination!
 
At home I use a measles cue ball and always Kamui chalk .98. The measles cue ball seems to accumulate frequent chalk marks...much more often than the regular Aramith cue ball. Anyone else experience this?
Mistake number one. Kamui is lipstick not chalk.
 
Back
Top