Mechanic in Colorado

Jdel

Since I'm on a daily search for a table I decided I should probably figure out who will move and set it up. Hopefully, they will know of a good table for sale as well. ;-)

There are a couple of older threads but I wanted to see what the current recommendations are.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Felt Billiards in Englewood is selling a Gold Crown for $2000 give them a call and see if it's still there.
Quality Billiards in Lakewood can move and set up.

Jdel

Thanks for the reminder, I'd left a message on Sat but hadn't heard back. A manager will be calling me back. Now I need to find a quality mechanic to move and set it up. I'll ask the manager since I'm assuming they know some good people who are familiar with the GCs. Do you know what GCs they have there? Not really important at that price, I'm just curious.

GoodPM

Felt Billiards in Englewood is selling a Gold Crown for $2000 give them a call and see if it's still there.
Best Quality Billiards in Lakewood will not do any work on a pool table unless you bought it from them. I just purchased Simonis 860 from them a week ago and spoke with the owner about it. They don't have enough mechanics and can't find anyone else willing to work.

soyale

no way, i wonder why?

replacing it with another diamond perhaps?

soyale

Do you know what GCs they have there? Not really important at that price, I'm just curious.
1CB521DD-86D3-4980-A84A-67C29CA7A292.png

soyale

Just broke and ran my first rack of 8 ball on the GC right by the front door there. Sad to hear that it might be sold soon.
Congratulations! What a great feeling. I’m sure they are keeping the other GCs or hopefully at least one.

Jdel

As a quick side note, Anytime Billiards no longer does moving. He will still do teardown and setup; you just need someone else to move it. My thinking is that if I get this table I should have the person who has been working on it do the setup.

Jdel

Still waiting to hear back on the GC but in the meantime I reached out the they guy with the Diamonds and this time he didn't send me pics of a WoL table. Is this a pro-am? He confirmed it does have the ball return.

I'm going to try and take a look at it today, anything specific to look out for on a Diamond? He has 2 so I could pick either.

Attachments

• 4765C9B0-6887-4772-A357-14AB60D601B5.jpeg
    4765C9B0-6887-4772-A357-14AB60D601B5.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 8F21C41F-1D6F-43E7-AB5F-E0AD49889FC0.jpeg
    8F21C41F-1D6F-43E7-AB5F-E0AD49889FC0.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 39
  • 3789DACE-44C2-4DA9-8513-153D04A3B168.jpeg
    3789DACE-44C2-4DA9-8513-153D04A3B168.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 56

TrxR

Still waiting to hear back on the GC but in the meantime I reached out the they guy with the Diamonds and this time he didn't send me pics of a WoL table. Is this a pro-am? He confirmed it does have the ball return.

I'm going to try and take a look at it today, anything specific to look out for on a Diamond? He has 2 so I could pick either.
That is a Blue label Diamond Pro-Am

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Didn't the blue lable Diamonds have the better rails? Forget what it was called...