Merry Christmas - What did Santa get you ?

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a new set of balls. An upgrade from my Super Pros to Tournament

Attachments

• 10AC5C4F-B8D6-4CF3-ABF8-86300C1F02A1.jpeg
    10AC5C4F-B8D6-4CF3-ABF8-86300C1F02A1.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 3DCA30AC-2798-470C-8CBB-50C03972F0A0.jpeg
    3DCA30AC-2798-470C-8CBB-50C03972F0A0.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 108

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coos Cues. Thanks John. The only thing I would change is I ordered an 8” extension and I now wish it was 10 or 12 inches. I love the cue

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Santa brought me a new Dale Perry cue. I have to say the finishing is a lot better than I expected.
DSCN0593 - Copy.JPG

terpdad

Registered
Ball cleaner, a spare cue ball, the full Zero X DVD collection & a Schmelke cue that should be here around the 1st of the year.

Vanessa

I want a new cue but no luck!
Not a total loss, though. Santa brought me a new toy and some new clothes and some nice gift cards, so not a total loss. 🙂

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Santa once again came up short. He could not find my stroke !
Oh well, maybe next year.
Happy Holidays to all

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My wife got me an I Robot Roomba and I got her a 7' St. Croix with a Shimano Saragosa 5000. Santa is putting new rails and cloth on the kids house table in the garage but he couldn’t find a cue he just “had” to buy me. Maybe next year.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I jinxed myself in my prior post. One of my family members living in NY just tested positive yesterday for COVID.
I am praying it doesn’t spread to everyone else in the house because of isolating at home. Nothing matters more than
one’s family and I hope everyone reading this can be spared not only exposure to but contracting this horrible virus.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Coos Cues. Thanks John. The only thing I would change is I ordered an 8” extension and I now wish it was 10 or 12 inches. I love the cue
I didn't even think you could get extensions over say 6". If you could I would think the balance would be way off.