Meucci cues on ebay

johnqbs

john@qbs
Silver Member
I have been watching the older meucci M series 2 pointer cues on ebay.
It looks like they are bringing close to 200. or better. Does that sound about right. Thanks, john

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well....skipping conversations about condition etc and just addressing the question at face value...I would say that is typical.

johnqbs

john@qbs
Silver Member
Well....skipping conversations about condition etc and just addressing the question at face value...I would say that is typical.
Sorry about that, I'M just a little slow to day . I see what you are saying. The only draw back with a cue off ebay is they may have never played a game of pool never played with that cue at all. "shoots good and is straight" It may not shoot at all and most likley not even close to straight. thanks, john

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry about that, I'M just a little slow to day . I see what you are saying. The only draw back with a cue off ebay is they may have never played a game of pool never played with that cue at all. "shoots good and is straight" It may not shoot at all and most likley not even close to straight. thanks, john

It's all good. The question was kind of vague. There are many variables to consider with such purchases, of course. All I can say is that finding Meucci's like were describes at the price mentioned is pretty typical. Can't say much more than that I guess.....though there could be a lot more as you imply.