mezz air drive

All4Moose

Moose
Silver Member
sarah! :)
is there any way you are going to post a review of your new jump cue on azb for us to check out??
oh and welcome home from China! how are things over there? I would tell you how things are here but I don't want to bore you to death! :eek:

Myrtle_04

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She said in the other thread that she's only had it for a short time and hasn't really had a chance to use it. Might be a little bit b4 she can put up a review.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Sorry it took so long to get back to this thread. I actually got a chance to try my new jump cue quite a bit in China. I have to say that it is the easiest jump cue I have ever used! Not only did I hit every jump, I actually made two. That has been a rarity in the past! For those of you that don't know, in Florida I was finally given my Mezz Air Drive jump cue. I highly recommend it!

As for China, it was a great experience that I hope to get again in the future. I did a full review of everything from the month of November on my blog. Check it out if you'd like!

I'm back in the States and somewhat back to normal so feel free to bring on all questions. I will be back to answering in a timely manner, aka daily.

Sarah