Mezz Or Pechauer

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Why would you want to have a new cue tapered so it matches your other cues.

You constantly talk about not playing well, and now you want to repeat the same things you have been doing with a new stick?

Cue arrived this morning. Just got done hitting some with it. Nice hit. Might have to have the shaft tapered a hair more so it matches my other cues.

It actually looks nicer in person than it does on their website. The birdseye maple is slightly darker than I expected. When I get time in the next couple of days I will take a few pics and post.

r/DCP

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's some pics. Hope they are okay. Should give you an idea. Like I said the birdseye maple is a little darker than the pic on the Pechauer website and it looks really good! And you can see the Oil Tanned Spanish Bull leather wrap as well.

r/DCP

Attachments

• Pechauer#1.JPG
    Pechauer#1.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 446
  • Pechauer#2.JPG
    Pechauer#2.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 441
  • Pechauer#3.JPG
    Pechauer#3.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 447

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts might be regarding these two brands of cues?

I'm torn between the two cues below. Sort of my Christmas present to myself. Never had a Mezz but I did have a Pechauer 10-12 years ago and sold it. Not sure why either.

https://www.seyberts.com/mezz-ec7p2-pool-cue

https://www.seyberts.com/pechauer-custom-cues-p16h

Need to decide in the next day or two if I want delivery by the holiday.

r/DCP

I cant find the Mezz EC7-P2 cue on Seybert's site anymore. Anybody know where I can purchase one?

r/DCP

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I searched on Google just typing mess ec7-p2 and a few other sites had it, including Manning cues who is a member here

I'll check Mannings out. But I bet he would probably want $600 or more for that cue. Maybe if I got a good deal from them I might consider it.

r/DCP