MEZZ USA Announcement

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

First of all, we would like to invite all of you to visit our new website www.mezzusa.com. We are the exclusive distributors of the latest lines for Mezz in the US. We apologize for not being actively available on the forum to assist you with your inquiries. We promise to change that.

Secondly, we would like to celebrate Mezz's upcoming 50th anniversay by offering the first 25 customers on our website 20% discount on all products. Please use the discount code: oneyear. Only one per customer.

Lastly, we will be making a formal press release of the newest members of Team MezzUSA. But we would like to thank Sarah Rousey, Jennifer Barretta, Hunter Lombardo and Joey Testa for coming aboard Team Mezz USA! We are proud and happy to have you guys make Mezz part of your future success.

If anybody has any questions regarding Mezz products, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us at our office (917) 324-9911 or email us at info@mezzusa.com.

Thank you.

Caroline Pao and Mika Immonen
Mezz USA

Last edited:

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
Hi Everyone,

First of all, we would like to invite all of you to visit our new website www.mezzusa.com. We are the exclusive distributors of the latest lines for Mezz in the US. We apologize for not being actively available on the forum to assist you with your inquiries. We promise to change that.

Secondly, we would like to celebrate Mezz's upcoming 50th anniversay by offering the first 25 customers on our website 20% discount on all products. Please use the discount code: oneyear. Only one per customer.

Lastly, we will be making a formal press release of the newest members of Team MezzUSA. But we would like to thank Sarah Rousey, Jennifer Barretta, Hunter Lombardo and Joey Testa for coming aboard Team Mezz USA! We are proud and happy to have you guys make Mezz part of your future success.

If anybody has any questions regarding Mezz products, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us at our office (917) 324-9911 or email us at info@mezzusa.com.

Thank you.

Caroline Pao and Mika Immonen
Mezz USA

Caroline,
Taking most of the flash away makes the website navigation so much faster. Good job :thumbup:
One thing I noticed is that the description of the cues and accessories are reduced to a minimum and on the World English version is much more detailed.
Keep up the good work ;) and say hi to Mika for me

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exceed

Any chance of getting the "exceed" series here in the US?

Jim

Hi Jim,

We do carry a few Exceed series cues, however, since they are custom cues and take a few months to make, we usually direct interested customers to the World Website to view available Exceed models. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk more!

Thanks!

Mezz USA

Exclusive Mezz Dist.
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone who's taken advantage of the discount code! There's still some available!

Slasher

KE = 0.5 • m • v2
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Surprised that even the high end Mezz cues don't have leather wraps, pretty common these days.

whitw

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
nice looking site, too bad you guys don't have the Sneaky listed for sale or i'd definitely take advantage of that coupon! take care,

-w