Mezz west state tour stiix billiards

Baby Huey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Mezz West State tour event was held at our Billiard Room, Stiix Billiards, in Ventura, Ca. this weekend. There were ninety four players that participated with Oscar Dominguez winning first place in this 2K added event at his own tour stop. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the results. There were several professionals who traveled from as far away as Oregon, Northern California, Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties who participated. Our locals were treated with the opportunity to watch and participate with greatness. The Live Stream came off flawlessly. I want to thank Oscar, Desiree and Ernesto and the entire Mezz West State crew for making the event happen. I strongly encourage other room owners to participate as well. We need to bring events like the Mezz West State tour to our customers. I hope we are invited back.

yours truly,
Baby Huey
p.s. I didn't make the cut but who cares….
 
My local pool room hosts one of these events and I can vouch for the great players that attend there. The trio puts out a very good tournament and they are nothing but class.
 
Jerry

Thanks for hosting.
Wish I could have played but I did watch the stream a bit. Heard nothing but good things about you and your staff.

Thanks again for opening your place and sponsoring
 
Great poolroom to visit if you're ever in the Ventura area. All 9' Gold Crowns except for two 9' Diamonds. And the bar-b-que beef hot dogs are to die for! I bet you can't eat just one. :D
 
Back
Top