Hope I'm not in danger of exceeding the spam limit
I just got off the phone with Mike Medley - he asked me to post
once again that:
A. Michaels Billiards is definitely open for business
B. the Viking Tour Tournament will take place this weekend
btw - FREE Tour Cards for this event
Seems rumors are flying locally that they are closed and the
tourney is off - some people have even called to see if they are open.
phone is 513-860-0044
I just got off the phone with Mike Medley - he asked me to post
once again that:
A. Michaels Billiards is definitely open for business
B. the Viking Tour Tournament will take place this weekend
btw - FREE Tour Cards for this event
Seems rumors are flying locally that they are closed and the
tourney is off - some people have even called to see if they are open.
phone is 513-860-0044