S swissman Registered Nov 2, 2010 #1 Mickey's is my favorite room in Las Vegas and I just wanted to acknowlege the marvelous staff there. If you want a beer served right talk to Tony, Steve, Shane, or the owners Shawn or Robin. Nice Place.
Mickey's is my favorite room in Las Vegas and I just wanted to acknowlege the marvelous staff there. If you want a beer served right talk to Tony, Steve, Shane, or the owners Shawn or Robin. Nice Place.
jay helfert Shoot Pool, not people Gold Member Silver Member Nov 2, 2010 #2 They've got some nice Diamonds in there too!
M Masayoshi Fusenshou no Masa Silver Member Nov 3, 2010 #3 Nice room, good tables, but I couldn't find anybody willing to play for anything the few times I went there.
Nice room, good tables, but I couldn't find anybody willing to play for anything the few times I went there.