Mid-size cuesmith feeler

renegadej

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a midsize cuesmith thats in excellent condition its about one year old with many extras such as..boring bars,bits,several boxes of tips such as elkmaster,lepro,triangle,some mooris,talisman,about 50 ferrules of all types,ass.wraps to do 19 cues,lots of shaft cleaner,sealer,wax,buff compound,tennon threader,glue,epoxy,foot wrap control,his book,videos,and more just taking best offers:)

littlered1

Registered
Followup

i have a midsize cuesmith thats in excellent condition its about one year old with many extras such as..boring bars,bits,several boxes of tips such as elkmaster,lepro,triangle,some mooris,talisman,about 50 ferrules of all types,ass.wraps to do 19 cues,lots of shaft cleaner,sealer,wax,buff compound,tennon threader,glue,epoxy,foot wrap control,his book,videos,and more just taking best offers:)

what about $1000 + shipping will this help! email tipsofcue@yahoo.com or
kline134@aol.com, I'LL be online awhile thanks, littlered

Last edited:

renegadej

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think thats alittle cheap not adistress sale just not using as much since i got the deluxe

shotmaker

Banned
listed again

Didn't you list this same lathe a few months before and say it was just a feeler?
When I inquired the last time you told me you had decided not to sell it.

littlered1

Registered
Note:

1100 + shipping, are you wanting to sell, I have a lathe, ? theres shipping I'M in Jacksonville, so I don't have to drive for pickup, I have payment as well. I'M serious buyer No games, till morning littlered

littlered1

Registered
How Serious Are You

Final $1350 total email some pictures to & will close the deal if it checks out the way you say. tipsofcue@yahoo.com

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member

50 ferrules of all types,ass.wraps to do 19 cues

Dude, first what is an Ass.Wraps???:eek: Next what part do they play in cue building???:D

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
50 ferrules of all types,ass.wraps to do 19 cues

Dude, first what is an Ass.Wraps???:eek: Next what part do they play in cue building???:D

That's what you have to wear after Your old lady finds out about It, and gets done chewing your a$$ for spending near 3 grand on a lathe to do work on pool cues.:thumbup: Just one of the first injuries one may sustain after getting their first lathe:eek: They usually get over it though, just hope your a$$. does or you won't need a stool in your shop;)

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BTW, on a more serious note, all those little extras add up. The base price on the midsized alone is something near 1500 I believe, of coarse you can spend more then that depending on the options.

renegadej

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the as. wraps are differant colors i think there are 6or7 differant colors i have extra toolpost also i have about all options looking for 1500 shipped

the anvil

Registered
will u trade

the as. wraps are differant colors i think there are 6or7 differant colors i have extra toolpost also i have about all options looking for 1500 shipped
cause i have a szamboti tribute blackcreek with a 2 shafts one new with lizard wrap and hoppie ring that i will trade u or a projector i really want this lathe email me pics at aaronbolling223@yahoo.com please or call me at 386-538-2581 cause i want to get this im serious or i have a truck that i will trade

Last edited:

dave sutton

Banned
i sold a mid size like year ago. i think i got 1800 SHIPPED i thinkbut i had alot more then this. router powerfeed leather wrap fixture linen leather bits taps tenon threaders like 4 tool posts every tool availible wood tips ferrules book 3 dvds and im prob forgetting a bunch. shipping to the southern states from nj was like 150$

just something to go by

Bill the Cat

Proud maker of CAT cues
Silver Member
Sounds fair

With all the extras that you originally listed, that sounds like a fair price.

Good luck with the sale!

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You might have a better chance of getting your price if you listed the exact number of each of the items listed. For instance if you have 2 Moori tips or 10 tips makes a big difference in how much the stuff is worth. Which of my DVD's are included and so forth. It sounds like you have a good price for what you are selling, but it would probably seal the deal with someone if you gave a few more specifics on how much of the items are included.
I knew a guy who was selling one of my used Mid Size lathes with large headstock and he was being vague about how much of each tip was included and he took a beating on it in price. Then I found out he had a bunch of Moori tips included. Hundreds of dollars worth. If he had listed exactly how many pieces of Cocobolo, other woods and moori tips he had he might have got hundreds of more dollars.

renegadej

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
list of parts

lathe..small headstock,tailstock with live concave center,and pointed center,5 toolpost with 6 bits,automatic tiptool,extra steady rest,foot control,2 extra belts,15 collets,4 maintance pins and inserts,2 tenon threaders,5/16 18 long tap,1small boring bar,1 large boring bar,11 5/16 18 brass inserts,3 5/16 18 pins,3 radial pins,48 superpro tips,16 13mm elkmaster,50 14mm elkmaster,39 14mm lepro,50 13mm lepro,37 triangle,6 moori mediums,12" black phenolic rod,2 7" white phenolic rod,25 plus asst.ferrules,19 asst. wraps,2 bottles of cue buff,3 bottles shaft sealer,6 bottles shaft cleaner all these from cuman unopened i'm sure there is other odd/ends but this is most of it,as you can see enough stuff to make most of your money back