Middle TN Pool Rooms

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you like Bluegrass music at all you need to check out Bluegrass underground down that way..Its pretty cool...lol

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Check out cbcburns.com this is Chattanooga Billiard club and there are two locations in Chattanooga. The one on Cherry St has four Peter Vitali 4x8 tables and eight 3 1/2x7 Diamond bar tables. The one on Jordan Dr has fourteen 4x8 gold crowns and four 4 1/2x9 gold crowns and two 4 1/2x9 Diamonds

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Cool eric, just shoot me a email, i can play almost anytime, and as i said would love to discuss what im looking for in a new cue. kj

Thanks! I will for sure. Still getting settled in, building a shop, putting up fence around yard, etc. Lotsa busy stuff, but once settled, I will be ready to play.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Yeah, go check out my buddy Jeremy Hart at MBC. They run tournaments pretty regularly and there is a good group of guys to hang out with. If you start frequenting the place you will likely run into two of the largest humans you have met, Jeramie and Allan. I have a picture somewhere of me, Jeramie, Allan and Justin Collett at Derby, it made me look small lol.

P.S. I am still on your "maybe later" list from years ago :smile:, when you get up and running I would love to get in the mix.

Ok thanks! I don't play as sporty as I once thought I did, but I still like banging in tourneys & such. Would love to meet yall.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
If you like Bluegrass music at all you need to check out Bluegrass underground down that way..Its pretty cool...lol

Visited the cave a couple weeks ago, and was intrigued with the idea of having concerts down there. Neat place. I'm not particularly a big fan of bluegrass music, but love the sound of a well tuned fiddle.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Check out cbcburns.com this is Chattanooga Billiard club and there are two locations in Chattanooga. The one on Cherry St has four Peter Vitali 4x8 tables and eight 3 1/2x7 Diamond bar tables. The one on Jordan Dr has fourteen 4x8 gold crowns and four 4 1/2x9 gold crowns and two 4 1/2x9 Diamonds

I will check out both rooms. I prefer a 9'er so maybe the Jordon Dr place will be first

Rtstreet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad to have you in the area and welcome. I live between Murfreesboro and Franklin so anytime you want to get out and about shoot me a pm and I'll give ya my number.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Recently relocated to Manchester, Tn. It's 30 minutes south of Murfreesboro, 45min-1hr south of Nashville, and the same north of Chattanooga. Looking for a pool room as local as I can find, but would like to know of all the rooms in my area, and possibly meet some folks from the region.

A day late, but did you make it up to the Music City Open this past weekend?

Freddie <~~~ a dollar short

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
No I didn't. Is that a tourney?

Long running pro-level tourney. First time I saw Buddy Hall, Strickland, and Sigel in person on a bar box.

It's held at JOB.

You now live just a short drive to Louisviile. Heading to the DCC?

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Long running pro-level tourney. First time I saw Buddy Hall, Strickland, and Sigel in person on a bar box.

It's held at JOB.

You now live just a short drive to Louisviile. Heading to the DCC?

Not this year, but certainly next year. I'm going to Vegas in a couple weeks so I'm preparing for that trip. Got too many things to do before I take off. Although DCC is only a few hrs away, so maybe.....