Mika Immonen?

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
Anyone know what Mika has been doing lately? He set the pool world on fire a few years ago but I haven't heard of him winning or playing much.

I'm sure he can compete but I find it odd that I never hear his name mentioned and never in a TAR matchup possibility.

Anyone?

Thanks

--Jeff

naji

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know what Mika has been doing lately? He set the pool world on fire a few years ago but I haven't heard of him winning or playing much.

I'm sure he can compete but I find it odd that I never hear his name mentioned and never in a TAR matchup possibility.

Anyone?

Thanks

--Jeff

From AZB 2012 Player Profiles, he is actively playing, i did notice he does not play as much as other players, maybe smart move to keep his brain fresh between tournaments. Last he won the World Cup of pool $30K Sep,2012 http://www.matchroompool.com/world-cup-pool

joepicardo

Registered
i would bet hes working at home dept, ups or something. When you look at the earnings of the top pros is sad that i make more than them...Yea i know about sponsorships, but they are nothing like they were in the 80's. Tough time to be a tour player.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I see mika at Amsterdam Billiards all the time. He's still playing just as strong. But he's got the 🎱

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Anyone?

Thanks

--Jeff

Immonen vs Appleton would be a great TAR matchup, the back to back US Open challenge.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
I feel stupid for asking, what does "he's got the 🎱" mean ?

It was a joke He's an amazing player but "got the 8ball" means in rotation games like 9 or 10ball, he would win making the 8ball and the 9/10ball. It's a form of handicapping.