Mike Bender 4 Sale

speedy5963

speedy5963
Silver Member
VERY NICE MIKE BENDER CUE. EBONY NOSE, 5 SUPER LONG PERABOSA (I THINK) POINTS. VERY NICE LIZARD WRAP. MIKE'S TRADEMARK SILVER LADDER RINGWORK AT ALL THE SPOTS. THIS CUE HAS A RARE BRASS PIN FROM BENDER(SEE LAST PICTURE) WEIGHS @19 OUNCES WITH EITHER SHAFT, AND BOTHS SHAFTS ARE between 12.75 and 13MM. I'M NOT SURE WHAT RETAIL IS NEW FROM MR. BENDER, BUT I'M SURE IT'S WAY MORE THAN MY ASKING PRICE.

ASKING $1125.00 SHIPPED FOR THIS ONE

can email pic, will try to post some this evening

speedy5963@aol.com
 
Last edited:
Bender

The cue is mine, I did a trade with Marcus, I got the and have been out of town since so I have not had a chance to get pics or anything, I used the previous thread for the pics.
 
Did the cue sell on ebay or is it still available?? It looked really sharp and a great price even at the 1250.00. Deacon
 
If you come across any other similar cues, please let me know. Im also looking for RC3 cues, dpk, ed young. Also looking for a nice example of a JayFlowers case 2x4. Thanks again, Deacon
 
Back
Top