MIKE BENDER WHERE'S MY CUES?????

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
actually he needs to get to bender. since its been so long the price of the cues he ordered has risen and he needs more deposit money sent to hold his spot in line.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I’m not sold you’re actually a victim. The cuemaker is not that late. What is it, 15% late thus far? That’s nothing in cuemaker time.
Cue maker time lol what a joke. Look I get your not making widgets that every one is the same so dstes aren’t exact but you would expect communication from someone. its not to much to ask to let someone know where their cue is in the process.

As far as its only $300. Well your right if that much money is a big deal financially to you you shouldn’t be wasting it on a custom cue but that’s not really the point is it? One person took another persons money and made a promise. Now they havent lived up to their end nor are communicating when they might. That’s the real problem.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My takeaway:

Dale will not get "BENDER" cues

Dale is a 2 to 1 underdog getting "BENDER" to refund his 3 hun let alone the 3 hun + potential interest income

No interest in"BENDER" or his wares (mind boggling that he trashed his rep over this tripe)

i appreciate Dale bringing this to light, i'm sure he realized the attendant risk

that's all folks
The Voice of reason..

It's been a while Adam, I hope all is well with you and yours!

Thanks for the post! 🤙🤙

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue maker time lol what a joke. Look I get your not making widgets that every one is the same so dstes aren’t exact but you would expect communication from someone. its not to much to ask to let someone know where their cue is in the process.

As far as its only $300. Well your right if that much money is a big deal financially to you you shouldn’t be wasting it on a custom cue but that’s not really the point is it? One person took another persons money and made a promise. Now they havent lived up to their end nor are communicating when they might. That’s the real problem.

Unfortuantely Nut hugging is the issue, Nut hugging clouds the mind, Nut hugging should be considered a mental disorder and taken very seriously.

Thanks for the logical post.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hasn't touched a drop??
What does that mean? Are you saying I'm going off on Bender and I haven't touched a drop of booze?
You're saying I need liquid courage to speak the truth?

If that's what you're saying I need you to understand.....I don't need booze for anything..
Do you have a problem with confidence? Do you need a drink or 8 to get you through a day?
If so Not all humans are dependent like you..

The facts are
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and if you do more power to you..Live your life.
I don't even drink coffee, I prefer herbal Teas..

I try to live a healthy lifestyle..
I work out, I try to eat as clean as possible, I take supplements, vitamins..
I maintain a healthy weight..
I rarely eat red meat and if I have meat it's chicken..
All my fruits and vegetables intake are organic...
I'm a Vitamix head.. Anybody that has a Vitamix understands..

So yeah explain touched a drop??
Man. Relax a little. That post right there speaks volumes. I get it. You say you’ve been screwed by one of these half assed cue makers but it’s barely a couple of dollars. Consider yourself lucky it wasn’t more, let the folks here know it, and then move on. If you take suck good care of your body why are you fucking up your mind so bad? The worst part of it is I doubt this is even a blip on the cue makers radar.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man. Relax a little. That post right there speaks volumes. I get it. You say you’ve been screwed by one of these half assed cue makers but it’s barely a couple of dollars. Consider yourself lucky it wasn’t more, let the folks here know it, and then move on. If you take suck good care of your body why are you fucking up your mind so bad? The worst part of it is I doubt this is even a blip on the cue makers radar.

Hey Dude you want to relax go relax.

Who the F are you to direct me??

Do you think you're some sort of science guy that converts remarks into measurements like they're rain water?

Or in your mind you believe you're a Azb moderator who tells all to continue to post, or state their case and move on??

Did you get advice from Lebron James before you created your post???

Z-Nole has been an AZB member since 2014. Z-Nole has a 0% rating on transactions..

Take your own advice and move on..

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
actually he needs to get to bender. since its been so long the price of the cues he ordered has risen and he needs more deposit money sent to hold his spot in line.
I see you have 11 transactions in your i-trader history..

With that kind of trading experience I should surely consider your advice golden.. :rolleyes:

Another mouth piece handing out life lessons... 🤣:rolleyes:🥱

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been trying to get ahold of Mike Bender for the last couple of months to inquire about ordering a cue, but my emails have bounced back to me. Thanks for the warning. I won't be ordering a cue from him.

Thanks for the email info..

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Dude you want to relax go relax.

Who the F are you to direct me??

Do you think you're some sort of science guy that converts remarks into measurements like they're rain water?

Or in your mind you believe you're a Azb moderator who tells all to continue to post, or state their case and move on??

Did you get advice from Lebron James before you created your post???

Z-Nole has been an AZB member since 2014. Z-Nole has a 0% rating on transactions..

Take your own advice and move on..
I think of myself as more of an insane poster magnet but like science guy better.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think of myself as more of an insane poster magnet but like science guy better.

Insane poster magnet??
OK, lets break this down..

Magnets attract and repel..
You walked through my door pal. I didn't come to you..

Now you decide to "POSE AS A EXPERT" and hand out life lessons on a thread about a deal gone bad..
You have a 0% rating on i-trader with no transaction feedback for the 7+ years you've been on AZB..
Foolish and unreasonable? I think so...

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Insane poster magnet??

Now you decide to "POSE AS A EXPERT" and hand out life lessons on a thread about a deal gone bad..
You have a 0% rating on i-trader with no transaction feedback for the 7+ years you've been on AZB..
He does have fewer raffles than you, it doesn't disqualify him to point out that you're absolutely insane

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Insane poster magnet??

You're killing me here! A guy who claims to have been scammed (by someone from Alaska no less) is quoting I-trader and transaction stats and using them as a base line for an argument?? You can't make this stuff up. I take it you didn't look up the Bender I trader stats before you handed him twenty bucks? I was originally just commenting on your lack of a sense of humor, because that Going on a Bender post was funny as hell. I mean really top shelf humor.

I guess I'm going to have to sell or buy something on this site one of these days so you millennial pool detectives take me serious.

Maybe you should try a Jackpot cue, I hear they hit a ton and are available quickly.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I was originally just commenting on your lack of a sense of humor, because that Going on a Bender post was funny as hell. I mean really top shelf humor.

I guess I'm going to have to sell or buy something on this site one of these days so you millennial pool detectives take me serious.

Maybe you should try a Jackpot cue, I hear they hit a ton and are available quickly.

Dale should have just grabbed a top-shelf bottle and relaxed instead of the rampage here. Also, he wishes he was a millennial ha

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dale should have just grabbed a top-shelf bottle and relaxed instead of the rampage here. Also, he wishes he was a millennial ha
I guess I wish I was younger too. Hate to see someone get screwed like this. Glad I’ve been lucky with the custom cues I’ve ordered. It doesn’t look like this Bender guy is on here or doesn’t want to go public. I’m hopping to go to Sitka or Langara island this summer, maybe I will run into this Bender guy. Lol

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know threads like this are exactly why people are leaving the custom makers and just settling for production cues from some mass warehouse in China.

I know there will always be a few who will still hold out hope that there is good to be had from a custom maker but these guys really taint the water so to speak.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know threads like this are exactly why people are leaving the custom makers and just settling for production cues from some mass warehouse in China.

I know there will always be a few who will still hold out hope that there is good to be had from a custom maker but these guys really taint the water so to speak.
Or American made production cues.
Place your order on line and in most cases you have your new cue in a week.
My Schmelke was a custom order and I was told 2 to 3 weeks.
It took 4 weeks ,no big deal.

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Very sad to read comments like yours, the deal itself was not from a cuemaker who frequents AZBilliards, it had nothing to do with AZ and yet people see comments like yours on AZ?

When someone gets burned, it's always nice to know who the bad guy was regardless of where the deal happened but at times people go too far, you are an example.

I am one who never collects money up front, all the way back to grade school when I mowed lawns to get my first bicycle.

Last edited: