Mike Carella a real monster player

I got the stuff for you

great thread.

I STILL say we need a "Legends of the Game" catagory so we can have threads like this on ALL the greats in an easy to find format.

I wanna hear more about WIncardona, Buddy, Grady, Jimmy Reid..... ALL OF 'EM!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Half of my interest in pool is the great road stories from before I started. I am a junkie for this stuff!!!


You can either buy my books and DVDs or go to my website for free and peruse through a couple hundred pages of legends stories, videos, interviews, pics and memorabilia.

the Beard
 
Pancho double steer? Say it aint so!!! He made Caligula look like a choir boy

Voodoo~~~liked Pancho/Vince, one of pools true pieces of work



Yeah Voodoo, Pancho sure was a thing of beauty....I'm not old enough to have seen Fats in person, but in my time, Pancho was the most colorful, entertaining, (and a wee bit treacherous :o...:D ) pool hustler that I was ever around....and Voodoo, you gotta love this - he went down swinging = in his last year alive he was living here in Chicago, and while being confined to a wheelchair, he still managed to be sucessfully robbing the local casinos with a scam that he was running....:eek:...:)....R.I.P. Vince.

- Ghost
 
Last edited:
Back
Top