Mike Massey and Florian "Venom" Kohler new trick shot video

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted since a lot of time but i was a lot busy with college practice and travels.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I've edited a new video which show some 2 players trick shots done by Mike and I! Hope you'll like it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_NIndvTcLE

Btw just wanna give you some quick updates on what I'm doing.
First of all I'm now playing the french artistic billiard championship (carom table) so takes a lot of practice. Then I wanted to let you know I've won the DrCue artistic cup IV in missouri 2 weeks ago. So for all the people who were still doubting about if I were also able to make the simple trick shots that's it lol (only missed 4 shots out of the 70 I played..)

Last thing, I just did a mini tour in California and I think it actually went pretty good...Was very instructiv to learn how to play in different conditions...
Also hope you guys liked my prestation on ESPN Trick shot magic!

driven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yup, that worked for me. I especially liked the shot with all the balls into the side pockets. kind of like fireworks.
congratulations on your win.
steven

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
Wonderful, you and Mister Massey.. the two of you looked like you were having way too much fun...

thanks

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wonderful, you and Mister Massey.. the two of you looked like you were having way too much fun...

thanks

yes definitly we had a lot of fun, that's amazing to see how pool is fun even when we have 40 years of age difference, truly something that not a lot of sport can do...