******mint scruggs s/p*****

hjs032570

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
*****mint scruggs s/p*****

We have here a MINT Scruggs S/P. The cue was originally a true sneaky and then sent back to Timmy and hot rodded. A new shaft with an ivory ferrule was added. A cocobolo joint was added with black collars that have silver rings in them. Then a short black buttcap was added. The shaft is signed by Timmy Scruggs and there is the TS stamp between the points and the Timmy signed the cue dated yr 2000. The shaft and the straight grain maple have nice tight ring counts. The shaft has NO BLUEING AT ALL and there is NO CHALK ON THE TIP!!!! This cue is in out of the shop new condition!! If you are looking for a Scruggs SP you wont find one in better condition than this one.

Here are the specs.

1 butt, 1 shaft.
1 in. Ivory ferrule with fiberpad and unknown tip.
1 in. Cocobolo joint with black collars and silver rings in each collar.
Straight grain maple forearm.
Stamped TS between the points and signed by Scruggs yr 2000.
1/2 in black buttcap.
Butt is 15.4 oz.
Shaft is 4.1 oz and is 13.14mm at the tip.

I am not sure of the wood in the cue but it must be in the rosewood family. Any info on this would be appreciated.

I am looking for sold this cue. Any McDaniel MAC ATTACKs out there? I know the market is weak but this cue is in perfect shape just ready to be used. I would prefer to sell this cue outright but trades will be considered.

Here are the pics.
Picture105.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture107.jpg

Just to clarify. After the cue was worked on by Timmy in 2000 the cue was put away and never used.

Last edited:

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This is a great cue!!!

I bet it plays better than it looks!!!

Last edited:

hjs032570

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks for the response. I dont know what happened to the original shaft. I took this cue in on a trade.