Missing $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
me and you then set for 100 15- 8 race see you at 3

i think he was talking to me

He's right, I was talking to Cedric. This set with Lee will probably take about 40-50 minutes, then I will be free to play until the tournament start time. If you wanted to just play cheap sets, we can play even up. If you wanted to play bigger sets we can figure that out when we get there. Id shoot for 4pm if I were you.

I would also like to accept the 15-8 game with Lee. There have to be a few conditions before I agree to play though. If you accept them I will play.

1) I dont have to play more than one set
2) You dont say a word when its not your shot or you forfeit the set
3) You have to sit in your chair when Im shooting
4) If you act like a whiney baby, you forfeit the set. This includes slamming your cue on the ground, throwing it across the table, unscrewing your cue etc.
5) You need to post the money up front
6) No washroom breaks unless its your shot
7) No leaving the match area unless its your shot, this includes going to get a water or beer or whatever
8) YOU DONT SAY A WORD WHEN ITS NOT YOUR SHOT!
9) 404 format, lag or flip for break, alternate break from there on, no 9 balls on the break, etc.
10) No excessive amount of breaks during the set
11) I think because I won the other $50 bet that you confirmed with me via chat that I should be able to put my $50 up against your $100. If you disagree, feel free to post your thoughts on that. I think you even said you wanted to bet $100 that you would finish higher than I did but I didnt accept.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone wants to bet on Lee in the 15-8 race, feel free to post on here or PM me. I will accept ALL the action I can take on this match.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So apparently Lee has decided to back out of the game because he cant act like a player, he has to act like an 8 year old girl with a skinned knee instead. I accepted his set and just wanted to make sure he didnt do his normal sharking tactics to inhibit my awesomeness. I offered to up the bet, he offered to take away some of his offered handicap.

Everyone knows how much I suck and Lee is the coach, he should have no problem playing and SMOKING me in this set.

Will anyone give me some good odds that if he does play that I can win straight up race to 8?????? Im on tilt, get the free money!!!!!!!!!

vladmin

Break'em dry !
Silver Member
You guys are funny :) I wish I was able to swing by Shooters today to watch these games

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have still yet to be paid my $50.

I hate people who bet and dont pay! Say you didnt bet all you want, we ALL know the truth. You bet and lost, Fifty BUCKS!.

Word on the street is that Lee Brett is now invisible, so he could very well be sitting right beside me and I dont know it! Shooters was unusually quiet this past week.

I will still also accept the 15-8 set as offered and we could parlay my $50 towards that. Nothing out of pocket and everything to gain Mr Brett.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I have still yet to be paid my $50.

I hate people who bet and dont pay! Say you didnt bet all you want, we ALL know the truth. You bet and lost, Fifty BUCKS!.

Word on the street is that Lee Brett is now invisible, so he could very well be sitting right beside me and I dont know it! Shooters was unusually quiet this past week.

I will still also accept the 15-8 set as offered and we could parlay my $50 towards that. Nothing out of pocket and everything to gain Mr Brett.

dan start writing more shit on here about me and i wont be invisible,dont appreciatte you writing shit and making up bets we never agreed on,i told you 3 times before the 404, twice when i was playing poker and once when i was buying in i had no money, for the bet you made up,so stop spreading lies while you can cos your starting to piss me off like the rest of the players here

B*Bryant

Registered
Hey boys!
I finally made an account!
Dan, I just wanted to let you know that there is no point in writing all this drama about Lee because he will never pay or play you. It's just a waste of energy.

But I will play you.
I just want to play someone it's like pulling teeth at shooters lately.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Hey boys!
Dan, I just wanted to let you know that there is no point in writing all this drama about Lee because he will never pay or play you. It's just a waste of energy.

But I will play you.

hey brittany,

i dont tell lies, i never agreed to his bet, the guy is a 4, if he cant win as a 4 he should quit playing pool.

i wouldnt play him as he keeps insisting i put 100 up him 50, dan how many free lessons did you get and advice off me,

good luck getting a game champ your getting to good brit they dont wanna play ya, are you moving to the states then? for your game

B*Bryant

Registered
hey brittany,

i dont tell lies, i never agreed to his bet, the guy is a 4, if he cant win as a 4 he should quit playing pool.

i wouldnt play him as he keeps insisting i put 100 up him 50, dan how many free lessons did you get and advice off me,

good luck getting a game champ your getting to good brit they dont wanna play ya, are you moving to the states then? for your game

Lee, I would think before you type.. "i don't lie"?
I'm not going to get into it but yeah (i think you know what i mean)

-I wasn't there. All I'm saying is that obviously you're not going to pay him for whatever reason.

-It's called gambling. (the practice of playing games of chance or betting in the hope of winning money)

-I don't think I will ever really move there i might just visit for long periods of time. :smile:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dan start writing more shit on here about me and i wont be invisible,dont appreciatte you writing shit and making up bets we never agreed on,i told you 3 times before the 404, twice when i was playing poker and once when i was buying in i had no money, for the bet you made up,so stop spreading lies while you can cos your starting to piss me off like the rest of the players here

Over under on how many times Lee Brett visits Shooters before he goes back to England.

Lee, you KNOW you made the bet, then you woofed at me for a game. I accepted your game and just wanted you to act like a man, like a player, not like a *****! No crying and whining, no throwing your cue, no talking when the other player is shooting etc etc etc. NONE OF YOUR BS SHARKING TACTICS! You said you didnt want to play like that and said 'no game'

You're the master and Im the one who cant play a lick. I think I need MORE of a spot. I also said I wanted to bump the bet to the sky and you said $100 no more, I even offered to put up money against your OB cue and you declined.

Hey boys!

But I will play you.

Brit, no I will not make out with you.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey brittany,

Lee, how many times have we played in a tournament?
How many times have you beat me?
Correct answers are 2 and NONE!

Lee, if you cant win every match ever as a 7, Id say you could never run a perfect game in snooker. Yes, my handicap is a 4, I am a horrible player. A horrible player who has money sitting waiting for you to rob off of him. But the thing is, I only have to win once and you dont have a second barrel to fire at me.

A short list of Lee Brett lies:
I coach brittany
I have 10 perfect games in snooker
I coach raj hundal, darryl peach, shane van boening, john morra, denise belanger, chris orme
I didnt bet $50 with Dan
There are MANY others.

You should act with some respect of the game, not like a whiney baby. Thats my "Im a 4 handicap and I cant make 3 balls in a row but atleast I dont act inappropriately when I play matches" tip of the day.

All you want to do is kiss everyones ass who has some potential so you can say "I coach Brittany Bryant" all over the place to try and generate some money.

Lee, I would think before you type.. "i don't lie"?
I'm not going to get into it but yeah (i think you know what i mean)

See above.

this is awesome

You're awesome.

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey boys!

But I will play you.

Hey Brittany, welcome on board.

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
btw, since gary is not here i will fill the void and play u. i will need weight but u'll probably kick my ass regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.