Miz gambling for $500 a game !

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I started playing seriously in the mid 90's, I'd go the the Boulevard social club a couple times a month. I think it closed shortly thereafter, maybe around the mid 2000's. It was a bit out of my way, so didn't go for too long. It was on the second floor, and still seemed to have a mob influence in the late 90's. I believe, but not certain, the place I was going to was maybe its second location, having moved many years earlier? I remember it had hardwood floors, and my feet would slide on it. That stood out to me as it was the only room I'd been in that was not carpeted. I also recall one of the tables was a quad shim GC. I had only seen triple shims up to that point.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please post a picture … would enjoy seeing it. I’m on my 2nd Doc. Sold the first to buy the one shown in the avatar
My first two cues when I was in my mid teens were Doc Fry custom cues, purchased in the early 1970s. We lived in NJ, but my dad worked near Feasterville and apparently inquired on my behalf and found out that Doc lived nearby and made really good cues.

We went to his small basement workshop to order/pick them up. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any idea who he was and that I should have held on to them.