Mizerak's senior tournament

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a nice visit with Steve Mizerak this morning. He reported that he has around 53 or 54 senior players signed up, ready to go on the night of the 4th. It will be another fine event. hope to see many of you there. Hope it fills up by tuesday, aftrenoon......
blud

cuewhiz189

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
blud .....do you think it would be possible to get a old fashioned pete with 2 shafts......no collars or butt cap.....wanting something to sneaky around and hit some of the bars with.......let me know if this is a possibility.....juston

and would just like the red dot if possible

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not allowed to use the red dot under my current contract with donald.
Other wise, yes.
blud

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We are planning on running brackets from Miz's event next week. With some current changes in my business life (see another post for explanation), I expect to be running brackets for more events in the future.

Mike

cuewhiz189

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
blud...so what do you need from me to get started on the cue.....will you just sign it in between the points since you cant use the dot........i just want it plain...action is tuff........trying to make people i know think im not playing or doin anything....would like it if you could leave off the signature so that way when people look at it and they dont know about cues they wont recognize it and just think it is a cheap cue....but those of us in the know will definitely know better......lol.....thanks,juston

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll get on it as soon as I return from key west.[around nov. 15th].
I'll send it soon after, just leave your address.What weight and mm on the shaft?
blud

NOSAJ03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What time does the tournament start on Tuesday? Will it be open for the public to watch. Ive played at Mizeraks before and there really is not a lot of room for spectators. I was there earlier this week and they were rewrapping the tables with simonis cloth and cleaning the pockets. I would sure like to watch all the pros play