Moderator-Avatar question

SonjaBlue03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey there =) I was attempting to change my avatar and it is completely gone. I've gone under Edit Avatar and it just gives the option "do not use avatar". Any suggestions?

Sonja

twiztid_cue

Tweak!
Silver Member
SonjaBlue03 said:
Hey there =) I was attempting to change my avatar and it is completely gone. I've gone under Edit Avatar and it just gives the option "do not use avatar". Any suggestions?

Sonja

SOnja,

your not the only one. I just tried updating my avitar and its doing the same thing. My old one completely gone also and i cant use a new one. I guess its better then the mouse i got stuck using for a week one time before someone figured out how to delete the old one from the database. Someone please help with this.

SonjaBlue03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ya, just a little, and you won't start a war, I've heard it all before. I'm not overly sensitive about it.

Sonja :)

KingCarom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Careful T , Maryland isn't too far away from Jersey, she might just fly up there and take a pint or two involutarily!

SonjaBlue03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LMFAO @ King!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that might be a good idea. And if I really was a vampire, I could use the Astral Plane and I'd be there the second the sun went down. I'd put some garlic on your neck if I were you, I think I might just have a plan, HA!

Sonja

twiztid_cue

Tweak!
Silver Member
SonjaBlue03 said:
LMFAO @ King!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that might be a good idea. And if I really was a vampire, I could use the Astral Plane and I'd be there the second the sun went down. I'd put some garlic on your neck if I were you, I think I might just have a plan, HA!

Sonja

I don't think i would need any garlic if im in my house. I got friends who are really sick that walk in my house and get scared of me. So a vampire i shouldn't have a problem with. and by all means if i do turn into a vampire i don't think it would be to bad. I always wanted to be able to levitate and i'm not a big fan of sunlight as it is. (I'm just going to keep the mouth closed about a female vampire biting me to many ways to go with that) :D

SonjaBlue03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
k, great, thanks for keeping it clean. And I don't know many pool players that are HUGE fans of sunlight, I mean, everything is good in moderation though, ya know?

Sonja :cool:

twiztid_cue

Tweak!
Silver Member
SonjaBlue03 said:
k, great, thanks for keeping it clean. And I don't know many pool players that are HUGE fans of sunlight, I mean, everything is good in moderation though, ya know?

Sonja :cool:

I'm still trying to figure out where i have seen your Avitar before?

SonjaBlue03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you've seen it before because it's Angel from the tv show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's a pic from the episode that he had to bite her to live.

Sonja