Monday Trivia

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I can't believe that I have forgotten to mention the Monday trivia that Pooldawg is helping me do on my blog. Every monday there is a different question. The first person to answer correctly gets a $10 gift code from PoolDawg.

Thanks to everyone for checking out my blog and if you haven't give it a try by clicking here.

Sarah

Krypto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Web blog

I can't believe that I have forgotten to mention the Monday trivia that Pooldawg is helping me do on my blog. Every monday there is a different question. The first person to answer correctly gets a $10 gift code from PoolDawg.

Thanks to everyone for checking out my blog and if you haven't give it a try by clicking here.

Sarah

Sarah,

Congrats on you excellent finish last week. I am also impressed with your website and marketing efforts for your sponsor. I have included you in a short article on this topic and hope that you will find time to give it a look.

Regards,

R.C. http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-21871-Birmingham-Billiards-Examiner~y2009m9d21-Tweets-blogs-and-websites-are-newest-trend-for-billiard-stars-promoting-their-talent