Posted - 05/23/2010 : 10:45:09
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear carom friends,
I have volunteered to dispatch all tournament results and pictures to AZ Billiards at the conclusion of each tournament.
I spoke to Jim Shovak and he will e-mail me the results and pictures as quickly as he is able.
I will also start sending AZ announcements of the next tournament coming up.
Please feel free to help me with any info- pictures you have of events.
I just started a new job and my time is very limited so if I get behind can someone pinch hit for me? I will give you the info you would need to complete the task.
Thanks,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear carom friends,
I have volunteered to dispatch all tournament results and pictures to AZ Billiards at the conclusion of each tournament.
I spoke to Jim Shovak and he will e-mail me the results and pictures as quickly as he is able.
I will also start sending AZ announcements of the next tournament coming up.
Please feel free to help me with any info- pictures you have of events.
I just started a new job and my time is very limited so if I get behind can someone pinch hit for me? I will give you the info you would need to complete the task.
Thanks,