More Pro's Breaking well in 10-ball

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone else notice that more players are catching on to the 10-ball break? I've noticed in the past 6 months to a year that more players are learning how to make a ball and get position on the 1 or next lowest ball on the table after the break. I believe in less than a year Shane won't have his breaking advantage anymore against the top players. If I was Shane I'd play as many big money games now that he can get. Next year he won't be the favorite in 10-ball match-ups against a lot of the players he was fav over in the past. JMO. Johnnyt
 
yes i have noticed the same thing, Shane is still way ahead of the rest-but the gap isnt as big.
 
I think you're failing to remember that shane is just getting better and better.. and he's already far ahead of almost everyone in that regard.

2-3 hours practicing just his break alone.. i don't see people getting close tbh with you.
 
I think you're failing to remember that shane is just getting better and better.. and he's already far ahead of almost everyone in that regard.

2-3 hours practicing just his break alone.. i don't see people getting close tbh with you.

I think you're failing to watch some of the other players creeping up on him. I don't care if he practices his break 20 hrs a day and night, No one is going to make a ball everytime even with a good tight rack...including Shane. His break is maxed out. It will never get any better than it is now. Each table is different and each table changes from day to day and even changes in long sets. Knowing where and how to hit them is one thing, but finding that spot on every table quickly is the key. I have seen Shane not be able to get his break working many times. But we shall see in the future if I'm right or wrong on this. Johnnyt
 
I think you're failing to watch some of the other players creeping up on him. I don't care if he practices his break 20 hrs a day and night, No one is going to make a ball everytime even with a good tight rack...including Shane. His break is maxed out. It will never get any better than it is now. Each table is different and each table changes from day to day and even changes in long sets. Knowing where and how to hit them is one thing, but finding that spot on every table quickly is the key. I have seen Shane not be able to get his break working many times. But we shall see in the future if I'm right or wrong on this. Johnnyt

it will never get any better....lol..... yeh anyway
 
Back
Top