Mosconi Cup 2015 - If You Can't Get ESPN3

Redneck Jim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you can't get the Mosconi Cup with ESPN3, and no free streams are available, you still can watch it.

In most countries, it will cost $7.99 for all 4 days.

If you live in countries that are not supported, it will cost an additional $9.99 for a 4 day total of $17.98.

The first step is to purchase a pass for $7.99 at:
http://www.pool.livesport.tv/
If you live outside the United States, that's all you need to do to be able to watch the Mosconi Cup on your computer.

If you live in an unsupported country, there's an extra step that will cost $9.99.
That's a total of about 18 bucks, but it's for all 4 days (about $4.50 per day), which I think is a bargain.

Hang on, and I'll tell you how to "get er done".

LiveSport TV is streaming the 4 days of the Mosconi Cup for $7.99, except for a couple of countries.
If you live in one of the countries, you can get around that problem by using a VPN (virtual private network).
A VPN hides your true location and shows you as being connected to the internet from another country.
Livesport then will allow you to sign up and watch the stream on your computer.

The VPN service I use is called HideMyAss at:

http://hidemyass.com/vpn/r14978/

You can buy just a month of service which will more than cover you while watching the Mosconi Cup.

It's $9.99 for a month, and can be paid by PayPal or credit card..

Once you sign up, download and install the software.
You can then pick a country that will you'll be able to connect from (I use one of the locations in Canada).

After you connect from another country, then browse to:
http://www.pool.livesport.tv/
and purchase the 30 day stream pass for $7.99.
After you get your login information, you're "good to go".

Just log in to LiveSport each day, and enjoy the show.

If you are watching from an unsupported country, just start the vpn (HideMyAss), then log in to LiveSport TV and enjoy the stream.
When finished for the day, close browser, and exit HideMyAss.

I've used this method the past couple of years, and had no problems with video quality or connections.
It's a little bit of a hassel to set up, but "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do".

GO USA !!!!!

Last edited:

OLD NO 9

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
I've done this before and it works quite well.

It was always a nice clean stream on the ppv, so if I encounter problems with the espn3 feed I may go this route again.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
If you can't get the Mosconi Cup with ESPN3, and no free streams are available, you still can watch it.

Forgive my ignorance regarding espn 3. I'm not much on sports, or 9 ball for that matter, so I've never even looked into espn 3. I always figured it was just another TV channel that certain cable TV services offered.

It seemed logical that not all cable TV services would offer every channel. But ....

I got curious after reading your post, so I did a search. Unless I'm misunderstanding, espn 3 is an internet stream, not a TV channel at all.

So why wouldn't everyone with a computer be able to watch that? Thanks for informing me.

mmwtdh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To access espn3 you have to be a subscriber of one of these...

Click here

It will then direct you to log into your account and then you can watch it.

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
To access espn3 you have to be a subscriber of one of these...

Click here

It will then direct you to log into your account and then you can watch it.

Thanks.

So, in my case ... I go to Xfinity.com, log onto my account ... and then what, do a search for espn3 in the website's search bar?

amicenheimer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bare with me if I am incorrect, but I do believe if you are wanting to watch via desktop or pc, all you need to do is have an account with ESPN. (free) Why don't you sign up for ESPN and try watching a football game or something today to make sure it works. Once you have your account, simply go to ESPN3.com. From there, you won't have any issues figuring it out.

Hopefully this helps!

mmwtdh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks.

So, in my case ... I go to Xfinity.com, log onto my account ... and then what, do a search for espn3 in the website's search bar?

When you go to espn3 and click on the broadcast, it's gonna direct you to pick a provider and log-in. Do that and it will kick you back to espn3. After that you'll have dozens of events to watch........ pick the Mosconi....

mmwtdh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bare with me if I am incorrect, but I do believe if you are wanting to watch via desktop or pc, all you need to do is have an account with ESPN. (free) Why don't you sign up for ESPN and try watching a football game or something today to make sure it works. Once you have your account, simply go to ESPN3.com. From there, you won't have any issues figuring it out.

Hopefully this helps!

Don't think so. I tried that for a while, but until they got an agreement with DirecTv, I couldn't get in...

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
espn3

I have directv and I am able to watch espn3. Register a free account with espn. It ask you to click on your provider from a list, once you do that, sign out, then back in, and look for the streams list, it will say....( coming up )....(.Live.)... (replays.)..even if I could not watch it live last year Live-- there were replays links, so you could watch it over, or the first time if the times don't agree with your schedule. I would advise you to do this today, ahead of time, because tomorrow, everyone will have the same idea and trying to sign in at once, and maybe creating a backlog. Plan ahead and save the aggravation ahead...GO USA !! :) PS: You may occur a blank screen at times, sometimes they allow this for putting commercials in, and it should tell you----Your event is coming up...so don't worry if you see any blank screens...I hope this was able to help people that want to watch The Mosconi Cup......GO USA :) .if you need help tomorrow, come here and ask for help finding the Links, I'm sure there will be plenty of help available, just in case :)

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mosconi Cup STREAMING.....

For those people that might be new to streaming, I sign in through my laptop, then feed a HDMI cable from my laptop to my 55 IN Samsung TV..and WALA..Big screen Mosconi Cup...doesn't get much better then this:).... and from that set up, you are able to view anything that shows up on your home computer., the HDMI Cable transfers your picture and your sound, all from 1 cable... I have 2 dedicated laptops, that I currently have been using for 5 years for streaming Pool Events Only...I hope all that are trying to watch - are able to do so GO USA :)