Mosconi cup day 4 lineup

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Put down the crack pipe

:confused:

Don't know if you've been watching but I have not seen anyone

from America with confidence or consistency.

This is a team event with short races and Team Europe is making it

look like a walk in the park.

Never smoked a crack pipe but did try other things a long time ago.:sorry:

JC

Coos Cues
I like the lineup for team USA. However, for USA to have success, they've got to be better at the lag. I've seen them win the lag once thus far. That's terrible. In a short race, it's so huge to win the lag. The loser of the lag has to win one more of his opponents breaks than his opponent wins of his breaks in order to win. In other words, team USA has been saying, lets play a race to five and if we make the same amount of errors, you win. That's a big disadvantage, and hopefully they've been practicing that shot.

Yea that would change all those hill hill heartbreakers we've been losing right?

JC

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup:

Hell...even my girlfriend was laughing when someone followed in an easy seven ball.

:poke:

That was him messing up cheating the pocket, I have seen another player do the exact same thing, not sure if in this match or something I was watching recently.

I think everyone agrees that this is not the best US team that could be sent, really 2, maybe 3 of the players on the US team would be the ones we'd all pick. At the same time, the same could be said for the Euro team.

jmhanson_21

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea that would change all those hill hill heartbreakers we've been losing right?

JC

It's a psychological thing. Obviously, it's only directly to blame if you lose hill-hill, but if you make one mistake after you lose the lag, now you need two mistakes by your opponent, and you must play perfect to win. That's a tough position. If you win the lag and make a mistake, you know you're one mistake from your opponent away from being back in the lead. That's a huge difference in a race to 5.